Arthurian chararcters, stories, and motifs as they appear in various international comic books, written by Alan Stewart. The title, Four Colors, is a refrence to the printing technique of most comics.
It is divided into four large categories.
- Part One -- Retellings of the original legends
- Part Two -- New stories of traditional Arthurian characters
- Part Three -- Stories featuring original characters derived from Arthurian legend
- Part Four -- Stories featuring characters not generally associated with the Arthurian legend who interact with it on a temporary basis
- Part Five -- Adaptations of Arthurian works in other media